Monday, December 06, 2004

I think I should have mentioned that attribute of mine....
I should have worked harder on the GMAT...
Did my evaluator write a good reco for me....
Have all the componenets of my application reached the school...
Why haven't they sent me an interview invite yet....

Am I the only one who goes through these emotions.? I guess not. It is difficult concentrating on work when you are
anxiously waiting for something.

The days appear long. I count them and they still don't seem to proceed. I check my email after every 25 mins, participate in the Bweek discussion forums ....and still no peace for me...

"C'mon, you restless boy! Thoda so thand rakho" -a voice within me shouts and then I get back to work.

Phew.!! I have been going through a lot of emotions lately.

I was getting a bit restless...So what do I do ?

I realized that I could talk to another ISB applicant...He too probably would be in the same situation as mine and we can share our feelings,concerns and of course plan what to do next.

So I contacted Mbadream 04 today. Hez a nice guy.We had a chat on the yahoo msn. He gave me an honest feedback about my application. We shared our feelings about ISB and what we should do to make it to the school.We analyzed our strengths and weakness and promised to help each other for the interview.I met this guy for the first time.I mean I chatted with him for the first time today...The way we discussed many issues,one could have never guessed that we were strangers.....We had some good discussions and were at ease at giving and receiving feedback from each other.

A common goal for us -Indian School of Business. Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home