Saturday, December 04, 2004

Purpose of life

Suhit Anantula?
I read an email from him in the yahoo groups of ISB that stated that he is not applying to ISB this year.
To be honest, my initial reaction was .."Good.! Competetion decreases" !

But then I noticed a few emails flowing pleading him to to apply. Whatz so special? I wondered.
I visited the website that he had mentioned http://www.deeshaa.com/about_us/index.html and realized what a stupid Iam .

Hats off to you Sunit. I would say, that you are crafting a dream. At a point in life,you ask yourself -"What is the purpose of my life ?
With the education and knowledge I have gained, am I doing something that makes me feel contended at the end of the day. Is there anything that I can do that to help the society. Can I help shape India better"

This man Suhit Anantula has found his answers. Hats off to him !
If he joins ISB,his mere presence will inspire ppl. I strongly feel that he should apply to ISB.He will enrich ISB .
I wish him all the best in his life and hope that he decides to be a part of ISB.





Growth of a blog
Iam an avid blogger for the last 3 years...But, this blog (with ISB in mind) was started as early as January 2004. Itz just that I made this blog public a few days ago.

For me, this blog is a learning place. Itz a place where I have asked questions and found answers.
I started this blog hoping that this would be all the place where I will store all the gyaan and info related to ISB.

Over a period of time,as I started preparing for GMAT against tight deadlines at work, the blog was more of a stress releaser.
It was a place where I shared my apprehensions,fear,anxiety and worries. I got peace when I blogged

Once I made up my mind to apply for R1, this place became a source of inspiration for me. And now, this blog is a story of my journey.
A few months back only my sister knew about it. Now, the world knows about it.And there are a lot of spectators to this blog.

They are watching the show of a man whoz going thru different moods at different times of the day. A man who is passionate about getting into ISB. They are watching newkid's struggle to tame the sucker beast called GMAT. Yes, itz my story and I have audience.

I have been received feedback from ppl.A lot of them talked about my dedication and commitment to get into ISB.
Well, I honestly do not know what to say or do.

Iam another applicant, who is a behind in the race now, but believes that he will surely touch the finish line.
Will he or won't he...In just a few days, we will know the story.

But I belive in what Paul Coelho writes in "The Alchemist"
"It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting."



ok..More interview tips and questions can be found at: Accepted.com
http://www.accepted.com/mba/tips.aspx
http://www.accepted.com/mba/questions.aspx

A snapshot of Raja's interview can be found here:
http://www.accepted.com/mba/interviews/search_details.asp?IntID=7806

FYI, these were Raja's responses:

-What was the most difficult question?:
Tell us something about you that you have not already mentioned in your application.

-What was the most interesting question?:
How would you garner more business from your present client?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home