Sunday, November 28, 2004

"Congratulations! You have successfully submitted your online application to
Indian School of Business for 2005-06. "

Hope God up there is listening to me.:)

I submitted my online application minutes ago for the R1. Had mailed the paper components from from US to India. The adcom have not received it till now. Just hoping that things fall in place. Else, will have to chase the evaluators again during this Thanksgiving weekend so that they email the evaluation to adcom!

Things that can work against me is my low GMAT score (610.).Keeping my fingers crossed. Pray for me people.

I have worked my heart out on the ISB application. With a low GMAT score, I was always lagging in the race, but I worked in a disciplined and dedicated manner to make sure that I give in my best.

All the best and if my dream comes true, I should be at ISB soon.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home