Thursday, April 26, 2007

I really like these in Kingston

Reading the Financial Times


I love reading the FT.Sometimes, am busy and I don't get time to read everything, but then I pile them up and go through it during the weekend.There are stuff in the paper that I don't understand , and there are articles that excite me. I like reading the FT a lot.The new look of the paper is very impressive!

Stauffer Library


The Stauffer Library in the University is one of the best things I have enjoyed at Kingston. I have spent 3/4th of my MBA life here. I would rate this as the best library I have ever seen in my life. It is truly a "Temple of Learning"

Squash Courts No 03 and 04


I enjoy playing Squash and with more than 10 courts at the Physical Education Center here at Queen's, a rigorous 45 minutes game at the Squash Court with my classmates is something I will miss when I move out of here.

Tim Hortons


The coffee at Tim Hortons is what kept me going through out the year. A coffee before the start of the class, one during the break, and another one before heading out to the library is the secret of any MBA student's energy here. The folks at Tim Horton are a very friendly lot, and always treat you with a smile. Talk about Customer Experience Management.!

Goodes Hall


Goodes Hall is very very good. A blend of style and history,I really like this place and the folks in it. The MBAst office folks are very nice and the building is a second home to me.

Desi Boyz


The Desi Boyz are my support system here at Queen's. I have a problem, I go to them. I get angry, I shout at them. I feel upset, I let them know. They have unique personalities and itz fun knowing them apart from my other classmates.!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Blogger Zenith said...

It's been a great year indianblogger... Will definitely miss being a student where you can go to class each day and learn so many different things!

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger Abhay Patel said...

Wow..really nice one. I think people should go through it. Thank you for sharing.

CAT 2012 Exams

 
At 3:27 PM, Anonymous personal statement copy checker said...

So now there will be better prospects for the students to examine and give their opinions because these have generated every possible prospects which they might need to follow herein.

 
At 3:57 AM, Blogger negi said...

Best site your'll ever find for stuies.logon to
http://www.kidsfront.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home