Wednesday, November 03, 2004

1) There are 2 Online Applications in the Website.
a) Online application
b) Embark application.

I am staying outside India and I would like to know which application to complete. I heard from some friends that if we need Scholarships, we should use Online application(Not Embark application) Is it true?? I also need to apply for Scholarship so I request you to guide me in this regard/

The Answer:

"You can apply with either of the applications. It has nothing to do
with the scholarships."


My query:
2) In the FAQ section it is given that I can submit my OFFICIAL GMAT
Score within 3 weeks of Deadline. I am taking my GMAT on 24th of
November and I assume that by the 2nd week of December the Official
Scores will reach ISB(as it takes 2-3 weeks for Official scores to
reach). Is it so? Please confirm. I will be sending the scanned copy
of my Unofficial Score report before the due date..

The answer:

"We will process your application with the unofficial score report. The official report may follow."



My query:
3) Regarding Evaluation Forms: Is it compulsory to fill the evaluation sheet in the prescribed format of ISB (or) Is it valid to
submit an evaluation letter written by the evaluator on the Company's Letter head.

The answer:
"Evaluation on a letter head is acceptable. Please ensure that questions referred in the ISB format are answered"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home