Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I had emailed the admissions dept with a few qns. Here is the response.This might be useful to a a few folks

a) There are two online applications that exist
ISB Online Application
ISB - EMBARK Online Application
Which one should I use to submit my application from the United States.?

Admissions Dept wrote:
You may apply using Embark application.


b) I shall be sending the following details by post (15th Novemeber) and will submit my online application before the R1 deadline.
-Evaluation Forms (2 required)
-College transcript
-GMAT Score: unofficial score report
-Two Passport size photographs
-A Resume

I would like to know how would ISB keep a track of my application. Will I be given a specific id against which I can respond.

Admissions Dept wrote:
ID will not be required. We will collate them with your application. Please ensure that you also submit your class XII mark sheet.
"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home