Friday, December 03, 2004

A rebel is born.

If you feel your are right and are convinced about it,do go against the system.You might be called a rebel,but if the ppl believe that you are right -the rebel will become the leader.

A new ISB PGP group was born today.This will be a UNMODERATED group.Finally.
The good thing is that it is supported by the ISBians.

It was irritating to wait for the emails to be approved in the earlier group and with the R1 deadline over (and the interview invites all set to be sent), I guess this was the only option.

Ideally, I would like ISB to set up its own disussion board.Just like the S2S board of Wharton. I had given Raja and co this feedback. I think it might get implemented next year.

I don't understand why the moderation was necessary in that isb-pgp05 grp. I had volunteered to be a moderator there but nah, they didn't listen to me.

Interesting concept that I had learnt at the training in Chicago.
Any system that has strong enforcers in it will give rise to a rebel. And if the rebel is right, he will have a lot of followers. Yes, Enforcer here became an opressor and the rebel -a leader.I won't be surprised if a lot of folks join the new group.

There might be some confusion for a day or two...but I guess,we can all live with that rather than waiting for a email whoze reply was sent immediately but the moderator had not approved it.

The new group site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/isb-pgp and to subscribe, you need to send a message to isb-pgp-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

1 Comments:

At 5:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

rebel, enforcerer, oppressor...jargons huh? BTW, I too have joined the group..Let's hope this goes unhindered.

-Bharani.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home