Wednesday, December 01, 2004

"Dear Mr. ,
We are in receipt of your application for PGP 2005-06 and it is complete, except for the following:


1. Official GMAT Score report.
2. Pay-slip and IT returns for yourself and your parents as part of the scholarship form.


Please expedite. Official GMAT score report from the ETS may reach us in a couple of weeks'


This is the first email I read when I got up today morning! I don't think I will be able to post them the Pay slip and IT return details.
Sending the other stuff thru a 3 day courier itself took 7 days to reach ISB.

If I send it thru normal post, it will take atleast 15 days, by which they would have taken a decision about me.
Anyway, called up the ETS now at 609-771-7330 and asked them if they had sent the official scores to ISB.They were printed on the 22nd of November!

Duh, it will take another week before ISB gets my official score card.BTW, even CMU hasn't received it.

Too much of tension! :)

1 Comments:

At 6:19 AM, Anonymous GIS Services said...

Thanks for sharing..
regards
Orthorectification

 

Post a Comment

<< Home