Monday, December 06, 2004

As I go to bed in this country (United States),there will be a set of ppl reviewing applications at ISB (India).
They will shortlist ppl and send interview invitations.

From what I have heard, the first set of personal interviews will be at Chennai.
Telephone interviews might be held any time.

Will I be get shortlisted? When will the interview be? How much more time do I need for my preperation.
Will ISB accept me?

My heart skips a beat when I think about it.
I haven't started working on the interview questions but have been doing some research.

Broadly, I have to do good research and be ready for any questions on the following topic:


a) Std Interview questions -Why ISB? Why MBA ? Why me? [ Need to have clear answers]
b) Information about my employer and clients.
c) Me experiences at work -leadership,team work,conflict.
d) Address any weakness in my application - Low GMAT.
e) Knowledge about the IT Industry that Iam working for.
f) Knowledge about the domain that I work for.
g) My hobbies and interests and how they have shaped me.
h) My interest in ISB.
i) My questions for adcom.

If there should be anything more, please let me know.
Iam not sure how much of weightage is given to Interviews.An interview will be my last struggle to my flight.
I have to make a honest attempt. I shouldn't worry about the result.That will stop my thought process.

Let me get up in the morning and see what is the update on my life.!

2 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Blogger Life is about managing for survival said...

Hi
I am sure that U deserve a call.Best of Luck!!!.

 
At 2:23 AM, Blogger ISB Mantra said...

The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lot of great information which can be helpful in some or the other way. Keep updating the blog, looking forward for more contents...Great job, keep it up..ISB Scholarships | ISB Interview Questions and Answers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home