Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Does money grow on trees.? Sometimes,I ask myself this question.
This money, which I spend crazily on applications and GMAT prep is the output of the hardwork and energy that I put in at work.

Sometimes, I get irritated by the thought....Is all this pain , the torture to self worth anything...Cut back on ur social activities...
Get up early..sleep late..work on ur essays..think about GMAT....
So much money spent on things that don't not even guarantee a result..

If I realize my dream, I guess, each and every cent of the dollar spent will be worth it .

2 Comments:

At 6:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friend, I think you just need to take it a little easy and Stop worrying about your GMAT score so much. I have 2 of my friends who have made it to ISB with 600 and 640 only :-). I have a score of 620 myself but I'm confident that I'll make it to all the colleges i am applying including ISB.

I'm an IT guy like you with 5 years of work-ex :-). So, Work on your Interview and you will just do fine.

 
At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

B,

In the end, your money will be well spent and you will realize your dream. Expect your interview call soon..

-Bharani.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home