Thursday, January 20, 2005

I got a new laptop at office today.I told my manager that since I was returning to India, I didn't need it.He agreed.
The news spread and by afternoon,almost everyone in team was aware that Iam leaving the place in month's time. :) . Look how fast the news spreads.

Our client manager was taken by surprise when he was informed about my plans. He came down to my desk and told me that I was making a good decision. I felt good.
He also sent an email Cc ing all my managers in the organization.

This is what he said

"....I hope to work with you again . You've always got a can-do attitude and have
always very upbeat and positive. All-in-all you're simply likeable and great to
be around......"


I got an empty feeling after reading that message.In a couple of months time, I will be away from this place and will miss all the action.

ISB felt that I couldn't add diversity to their class...or thought I wasn't good for them. But if you listen to me, I would say that they didn't do the right thing by not picking me up. :)

They don't know what they are missing. ;)

Am in the WL status ..and if we use common sense, I don't think I'll be able to make it to the final list.

I will apply again to ISB...5 yrs from now. My application then will be so strong then that the adcom wouldn't even think twice before saying a NO or keeping me on hold.This is a promise Iam making to myself.

So, for the time being,ISB's loss is CMU's gain.
Unless and otherwise, a miracle happens.

Yours sincerely,
Indian Blogger

2 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the spirit, buddy ! Way to go :-)

 
At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

B,

My blog from "ebloggy" down for past 2 days. This has happened 3 times in 3 months. So, I created a new blog. Can you repoint the link to the following address:

http://way2top.blogsome.com.

your feedbacks are welcome. I am introducing to the world through your hands :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home