Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I think I made a discovery here.I found an ISB blog maintained by a female blogger.
I was browsing thru some live journal blogs when I noticed this journal...Yes,she is a current ISBian and I don't even know what her real name is ( or I think I know what's her name)

The name under which she blogs -'Kamal'.
And at first glance,you'll think that itz a guy. But then, she is a female blogger. am 100% pucca about it.

It is a personal blog, so I will not provide a permanent link on my blog. But just in case you are curious, do have a look.!

3 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-D

You are a modern sherlock holmes! BTW,I too believe the blogger is a girl. But looks like she is enjoying the freedom of anonymity by liberally using all sorts of words :-)

 
At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do you think "Kamal" is a girl?

 
At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MIB,

http://www.livejournal.com/users/kamal/44046.html

this should seal the deal about kamal's identity :). you might also
want to read the comments below ...

rohit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home