Sunday, January 09, 2005

Subject of the Email

Rohit told me about this. And when I was browsing through PagalGuy.com, I found the link which talked about this..

So, here is how one would know the result of his interview from the subject line of the email iteslf:(Might not be true for this year)

If the subject of the email from adcom says 'Admission offer', itz time to party.They've offered one an admission. A turning point in ur life.

But if the subject of the email says 'Decision on your application',they aren't offering one an admission. One needs to realize that itz all over and get back to life.

So, hold ur breath and wait for the email.
And just pray that it is the former one.

This suspense has been going on for so much time now that Iam almost exhausted.Am just reminding myself that its just one more week before I'll know where I stand.

All the best folks.

1 Comments:

At 5:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,
Firstly, good luck in your application to ISB. Seems that's your preferred option for a management education.

Second, I saw you've gotten admission to CMU's MISM program, with a modest scholarship. I'm also interested in applying to CMU and was wondering if you could provide me with some hints as to educacion financing. I still don't have my US citizenship, and don't have enough savings to cover tuition and living expenses at CMU. Could you give me some pointers as to where/how to find financing? Thanks a lot in advance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home