Sunday, January 02, 2005

All I wanted was a chance.
They can take the same decision ..but they atleast got to listen(interview) to me.

I think the New Year wishes, the help of 'angel' Raja, the best wishes from other ISB aspiratnts did the trick!
Yes, folks ...Yes !!

I had sent an email to adcom to be 100% sure about if I was dinged. The adcom sent me an email today...They agreed to give me a chance.

Perhaps, there might be a chance that I am Made for ISB!
Thanks folks for ur wishes.


Dear Mr. xxx,

You have been short-listed for an interview and you will be receiving an email some time today on the exact schedule.


Office of Admissions & Financial Aid
|| Indian School of Business || Hyderabad - 500 019 || India
||Ph: +91 40 23187474 |||| Fax: +91 40 23007099
www.isb.edu

3 Comments:

At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats !! get started on the interview prep now ... and keep posting stuff on this blog.. kind of addicted to it now :)

rohit

 
At 1:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurray!. All the best...Don't miss the chance..Do well..Am extremely happy for you.

 
At 4:31 AM, Blogger Life is about managing for survival said...

BEST OF LUCK .....I am very happy for U.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home