Sunday, December 26, 2004

I can see the ripple effect everywhere.The warmth and affection of Christmas is seen everywhere.Every one is in a good mood.The best week of the year is from Dec25 to Jan 01.:)

Got up today morning and wondered if the next Christmas will be in India (ISB) or somewhere else (CMU?).

Informed all my recommenders today about my admit at CMU. To thank them for writing a reco for me,I gave each of them a gift.One of them was very pleased.He helped me and saw me succeed.I could see the joy in his face.

The ISB Mumbai interview invites have gone out. The Delhi folks are writing about their experience.

I had emailed the adcom a few days back and this is what they said:
"Overseas telephone interviews are tentatively scheduled from first week of January onwards and we will send out communication on short-listing by end December"

So..Let me wait and watch how my application is treated.


There is a IT shutdown at office and work will be relatively less.Have been watching a lot of movies these days. Saw Alfred Hitchcock's-To Catch a Thief today afternoon.I like such kind of movies -Italain Job, Catch me if you can and Big B's Aankhen are my favorites.

A merry christmas to you all. All the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home