Tuesday, December 14, 2004

CMU Chat

There was a CMU MISM program online chat session today with the admission director.
It was a good one.Got the answers to a lot of questions.Asked about scholarship and my chances of admission.
Itz an expensive course.I applied to this program only because S asked me to. She will be graduating this year from the course and she is pretty satisfied with it.

The results of it will be out before this month end. So, probably, this will be the first school from where I will hear about the results.
Let us see what happens.


Will hit the bed now.

2 Comments:

At 4:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

B,

Whatz happening there? Preps for interview in full flow? I will be free only this weekend..We will catch up..

-B

 
At 4:31 AM, Blogger Aniket said...

hi...how expensive is CMU's MISM course?? can u provide some information on the same??
what is the avg GRE score one should have to go in for the MISM course at CMU??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home