Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Certified PMP



Time.Cost.Scope.Quality
Stakeholders.Project Manager. Project Team. Sponsor.

Thanks to the IT industry in which I had been working, I kept hearing all the project management lingo all the time. At Queen's, I chose the Project Management Elective and this gave me the required credits for the eligibility.With the work experience I had, I qualified for the PMP exam and gave it a shot yesterday at Toronto.

I Cleared it and am happy that I can add "Project Management Professional" to my resume now ! :)

As for the preperation, I went through the class slides, skimmed through the PM BOK Guide and worked out all the questions in the Rita Book. The exam is pretty straight forward if you have read the chapters in detail once. I followed the elimination technique to zero in on my answers. Here are some notes that I made from the Rita Book, Class Notes and PMBOK Guide.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Blogger Zenith said...

Congrats! Have to see how I fare now ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home