Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Happy Birthday Google




I use it at work..I use it at home..I use it to find more info about B schools..I use it for my quiz questions...I use it to connect to my old friends....I use it to get info when I visit a new place.Thanks to it, I don't bother about storage of emails now.

In fact, I use it more number of times than the number of instances I talk to my folks at home.The Desktop, the E-Mail service, the maps,the Orkut,the blospot ,the Blog and of course the search engine.Itz a common word and essential part of my life now.And it turns a year older today.

Yep !Google turns 7.A kid that has impacted our life in a BIG manner..
Happy Birthday Google...Keep growing.And have a blast !

Read more here:
Google- An English Word.
Google's birthday offer
From 'Backrub' to 'Google'- The Google story.

1 Comments:

At 2:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice



http://www.skincareinfo.us

 

Post a Comment

<< Home