Friday, March 11, 2005

Good bye Colorado

Had lunch with my favorite project lead now at an Italian resturant.We had a good discussion over a lot of things in life.He would retire in the next 4 yrs and wants to visit India after that for a pleasure trip. His wife is from Poland and has a strong liking for Indian traditions and customs. So,I told him that should I get married then, they should attend the wedding.:). They immediately agreed.

Well...This is my last post from Colorado Springs office.I have liked this place and the ppl here. They have been very nice.I will miss all that.

The next post from me might be when I have packed all my stuff or when Iam at the airport.I seem to blog the most in airports.!

Bye Bye America and Namaste India..Here I come !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home