Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Queen's -The personal touch !

A few days back I had requested the folks at Queen's to check if the could offer me any financail aid. Any based on my merit was totally ruled out coz of my great acads and GMAT score...But I asked for some aid based on my need. I indirectly hinted that I might join a place in US or in India depending on how things turn out.
Here is what they said then.

Hello XXXX,
Unfortunately we cannot offer you financial assistance at this time. I wish you the very best of luck at your chosen school.

Regards,
YYYY


Anyway, I was expecting this but took a chance.Then I sent in the acceptance amount yday and confirmed this by email. I stated that I would be joining Queen's.
Here is what they had to say.


Hello XXXX,
We are absolutely thrilled! I am so looking forward to seeing you in May, I know you are going to have a wonderful year.

All the best,
YYYY


I like the personal touch.!

Boy, they know how to make someone feel good. :)

2 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger Sathyaraj said...

my gut feeling says take queens.. because that gives u proper MBA degree.. and i guess u want to be in that stream.. all the best with ur decision...

 
At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's wonderful dude :). I wish you all the best !! you will do great :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home