Friday, March 04, 2005

Achanak

For some personal reasons, I am seriously thinking of deferring my admission by a year at Queen's

Nah, it is not for ISB or some other school. Queen’s has convinced me and I will join that place.

But there is something back home that needs my attention. I might not even solve the problem but then perhaps my staying back at home might give my folks some confidence.

Life does not go by our terms...But then we gotta negotiate with it. I will check with Queen's folks to check if they are okay with a deferral.



Current Mood: Head or Heart..From where do I think

4 Comments:

At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wondering about ur thoughts incase u had got an admit in ISB and in similar situation!!!!

Cheers, Guru

 
At 3:19 PM, Anonymous bharani said...

Yet another twist in your tale. Hope the situation in home is under control..Think well and take a decision..Looks like there is a ray of hope, for you to be Made for ISB...

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Metal said...

They say that 'Life is not fair'..it might be true for u at this moment. I'm sure u will take a wise decision. Good Luck!

--Metal.

 
At 3:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude,
Get the hell out of PHX and get to ur folks . Nothing else matters . Let me kno if I can be of any help.

Rock.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home