Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Surprise Yourself Dude!

My Visa expires on the 29th of this month. My I94 expires in July.
I had enough tensions/surprises in life and a new one hits me today.
Queen's has invited me for a personal interview to Kingston.
They would provide me 600USD to attend a personal interview.This is so good!!
I would have got a chance to see a new place, a new country, but bcoz of visa thingy,will have to say NO..

Let us see if they agree for a telephonic interview.
But baby, am impressed with myself..With a low GMAT score, Iam able to pull some interview calls.Had I got a 700+ at GMAT, I should have thought about Kellys and Whartons. He he he.!

How do I feel?
Take me to ISB..before I belong to some other place.!



Hi XXXX,

We have completed our initial assessment of your application and are very impressed with your candidacy. We would be delighted if you would join us in Kingston for a personal interview.

We would be pleased to provide you with $600USD towards your expenses to travel to Kingston. Additionally, we will provide overnight accommodation so you can be a student-for-a-day here at Queen's MBA.

Your day at Queen's will include a program orientation, a classroom session, lunch with your student host, a tour of our award-winning facility, and your admission interview. ..............



We look forward to hosting you at Queen's!

Thank you,

XXXXXXXXX
Program Assistant
Queen's MBA for Science & Technology
Queen's School of Business

3 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can always ask for a visa extension at the consulate. Are you on an H1-B or an F1 visa?

 
At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job Dude! All the best.

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Thoughtcurry said...

Pal,
I gather you were a fellow TCS'er. Tell me dude, how do you plan to finance yourself, for a PHOREN MBA?
Why dont you go about blogging the steps you took for financing yourself?
Cheers!
Thought

 

Post a Comment

<< Home