Sunday, July 11, 2004

Finished Kaplan Book(2000-2001)that I bought from the library.A little pleased with myself.All the sections have been completed and accuracy has been reasonable.
I was expecting a bad accuracy at Verbal but it seems to be improving.
Feeling good.The day of GMAT if I make past 700, I would be a contended man.
The GMAT season has started and I get to see GMAT experiences from folks every now and then.Some have got results as expected and some have collapsed under pressure.

The effort,time and things at stake are so many that one really feels exhausted thinking about retaking the exam. To be honest to you, that would be my last option. GMAT is on the 7th of August and Iam hoping that after that day, life would become normal.
As of now, Iam aim to kep working hard,build up the mental stamina for the test and stay focussed.

I need to push myself to such a degree where I should not even think of wasting time on other stuff.

Anyway, something surprising came to my notice this night. Met my old pal VC on the IM.
He too plans to take the GMAT and apply for ISB. I somehow know a lot of ppl now who are aiming for the B-School. Imagine, if all of us make it.:) Thatz a dream come true rt.

There's S from NJ whoz making an attempt and then there is SJ, a lady who is reapplying this year.

There are my friends and they are my compietetors.

26 days to go before my fate is decided.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home