Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Test 3
Hmm...Gave a paper test today and got a GMAT score of 640.
This is depressing bcoz after giving a Kaplan test yday I was hoping that the scores would improve. In fact,the paper test is tougher than the CBT.
I was actually totally drained out by the time I approached the last two sections.
I have to check the wrong answers but I was so tired today that I slept for 5 hrs in the evening. Phew! Taking tests and studying for tests are two differet ball games.
640 ...Need to work hard dude!

1 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Anonymous financial accounting assignment help said...

With respect to all those techniques and values we are more delighted to teach our students to all those stances which have been disclosed here and will further allow them to ease their career.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home