Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Exactly a month to go. The count down has started.The future troubles me.
In exactly 30 days from now,I will have my GMAT score in front of me.
Any doubts, any self built pride ego, any apprehensions will come out.
I will know where I stand.
If I do good, it might be a result of hard work. And If I fail, it will be another dent on my confidence.I don't want that to happen.
This is my last chance and probably my best chance.
The josh of my youth, the experience of my age and the maturity have to get good results.
All the best.


I studied for a good 2 hrs today. Did some quant from Princeton Math Workout and then went to a birthday party. I was thinking that I had arrived late there (9pm) but the party had just begun.

Will not waste much time tomm. I have loads of work also to catch too. Theres a mountain of syllabus that I need to complete.Life looks tough.:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home