Friday, July 09, 2004

Behind schedule now.Probably wrong planning.I have started looking at GMAT as a problem now rather than an opportunity.Got to get my basics back.
*Work Hard.
*Identify your goal.
*Stay Focussed.
*Keep ur cool.

I sometimes feel that since I am returning to the books after a gap of 4 yrs, Iam not able to concentrate for long hrs.
Is that the case.

I see myself getting a 650 now,instead of a 700. In fact,I see myself taking the GMAT again. C'mon, I shouldn't let such negative thoughts impact my mind.

Have I forgotten that I have a list of goals planned for this year.C'mon man, you have to get into ISB. There is a lot at stake and u have to be succesful.

GMAT is the first step and you have started loosing confidence in this phase only. Buck up, concentrate, you definitely can do much better. 720 is the target.

Work well this weekend. Pep urself up.
Identify ur weak areas. Work on them.

God...I have started getting that fear now..that particular fear that does not let me concentrate on work also.:(

Work getting impacted.
GMAT score not rising.
I have to get things straightened here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home