Saturday, June 05, 2004

Why I want a good GMAT score
Anything over a 700 is an acceptable score for me. That would be my aim. I know this is a difficult task for me , but Iam known for sometimes beating my own expectations.I remember the engineering days, when I got a 60% in my first semester and then went on t to get 87% in the final sem.

The key is to stay focused,strategize and understand my strengths and weakness.

A good score will help me in getting aid.
A good score will help me in regain my lost confidence.
A good score will help me prove myself.

This is perhaps the last opportunity for me to go for higher studies.I have been planning to do an MBA since I was 20.Time and again, because of a decision or certain circumstances, I have not been able to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home