Friday, May 21, 2004

Although my prep has not been upto the mark, Iam confident that things will go well soon.I ordered a laptop and soon that should put my preperation on the fast track.

I personally feel GMAT is an exam where one needs to keep his cool.
While preparing in february, I was more stressed out. I was not staying at home,there was work pressure,mental tensions and biting cold.I did a good thing by cancelling the test.

If the planning and the strategy is good, things go fine.

During my school days, I never planned for my exams.
While in college, I understood that if the plan is well prepared and the goal is split into small chunks of do-able items,the results would be good.

It will be 4 years since I have been away from active studies.Iam to do well.
I have to understand my weakness and work on them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home