Friday, June 04, 2004

I gotta do it!
This is turning out to be more of a confession blog than a pereperation one. Am not happy with things going around. I have adequate time in hand. It is just that I don't feel motivated enough to study.
I need to pump myself, motivate myself.
C'mon B. Think about those moments in office when u hated urself for being there.Think about ur family and what you want to do for them.
Think of those friends whom you think have done well in life and you want to be like them. You have one life. One dream and I would definitely want to see myself live that dream.

Also, Iam becoming more and more clear of the kind of B-School that I would like to attend. Iam aiming for a 1yr course. The B-Schools in US have a 2 yr course. I don't think I have so much money to do a 2 yr course.
I also aim to be connected to India. Therfore, the Indian School of Business should be my first choice.
Therefore, as of now, the list of B-Schools that I would be applying for are.

Indian School of Business (Dream)
Queens school of MBA
INSEAD (Singapore)
Carnegie Mellon University
MIT.

I'll post the next blog only when I feel Iam doing justice to my preperation.Yo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home