Wednesday, May 26, 2004

MBA Blogs

The reason I follow MBA blogs is because it gives me the real picture of what is happening here. In my opinion, a blog something where one expresses his thoughts freely.Every student at ISB has his/her opinion and thus a blog gives his views about the school and its life.
I have been following these ISB blogs regularly and hopefully, next year same time, I will have my own blog on ISB.(I'll be really happy if I make it to ISB)I have even thought of the name and the template that Iam going to use for my blog about the ISB life.:)

Anyway, here are the blogs from ISB that I follow.
Ramkee's blog is one of my favorites.


ISB PGP04-05 student's blog
Sujayath's MBA@Speed of Light

Raja's days at ISB



ISB PGP04 studen'ts blog
Ramki's ad astra per aspera



ISB ISBPGP03 student's blog
Kanishka's blog

And if you want to see the blogs related to other B schools geography wise, click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home