Saturday, January 06, 2007

Happy New Year

I have not posted much for the past few weeks and that is primarily because I had gone to New York for the New Year. It was a much needed break and hanging out with friends and catching up with what is happening in everybody's lives felt great. The best part of the stay was a Bollywood Night party at a club in Times Square called Tonic. This was held a day prior to the New Year’s Eve and the DJ played some popular Hindi numbers .It was fun dancing and listening to the Bollywood tunes.

I am back to the world of assignments, deadlines, exams and stress! The year 2006 was spend learning the skills and concepts in the MBA program. I hope that 2007 will be a year when I get an opportunity to use them in the real world.

I have made a list of things that I would like to accomplish this year. I hope to achieve them. Herez wishing everyone a very Happy and Prosperous New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home