Saturday, May 13, 2006

The one thing that you'll desperately need in a B school is TIME.B-School life is a race against time.
You have so much to read,learn and experience that there are moments when you end up feeling completely lost.Is 24 hrs enough in a day or am I just bad at my time management skills.For the last few days, I have been trying desperately to figure this out ! The assignments submission, the class presentations are yet to start. I hope I'll be able to take a few minutes out of my schedule daily and post my thoughts.
BTW,we had elections in our class yesterday and the student council was formed.I was contesting for the Vice President's post but lost that one.The team elected is a good one.We have 3 women in the student council and I believe that they will do a good job.
Another interesting aspect about Queen's is the personal touch the MBA staff gives.All the students are required to meet Shannon Goodspeed, the program director. It is a 15-20 minute meeting where one could share his/her thoughts with the admission director.I had my turn yesterday and it was a nice interactive session.
Saturday looked very short today. Most of the time I was in my room trying to study.I like reading newspapers and I haven't read them in detail for the last one week. So, I gathered the papers of last week and having a good look at them now.

2 Comments:

At 1:48 AM, Blogger PG said...

hey biswajeet

Good to see that you are able to update your blog even now. Keep up the good word.
Hope you are enjoying your time at Queen's.say my hello to lisa, kim , shannon et al.

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Indian Blogger said...

Hey Prerna,
How does it feel to be back in India?:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home