Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The past few days have been very hectic.I was busy shopping, meeting relatives,visiting temples,arranging finances for my education and gearing up for a hectic study schedule.

I am leaving for Canada this Wednesday night.After 6 long years,I will be heading back to school.

I opted for an enginering degree coz my parents wanted me to do that, but now I am doing an MBA because I want to do it.The decision to quit a job and head to school was not an easy one but I sincerely believe that this decision will help me realize my professional and personal goals.

Excited..Nervous..Tensed..Challenged..Adapting to change...
Going through all kinds of emotions these days.

So, here is some stuff to boost my confidence.:)

A Champion's Creed

Champions get up one more time than they have been knocked down.
Champions give their all no matter what the score.
Champions do what is right even when it hurts.
Champions know winning in not necessarily measured by the final score.
Champions take a stand for what is right, even when they stand alone.
Champions see every challenge as an opportunity.
Champions make those around them better.
Champions do the right thing even when no one is watching.
Champions dedicate themselves to prepare for success.
Champions put the success of others above individual achievement.
Champions understand winning is not the only thing.
Champions live by higher personal standards.
Champions stand firm when other around them fall.
Champions live by what they speak and speak what they live.
Champions lay down their own desires for the benefit of others.
Champions willingly accept responsibility, and graciously deflect honor.
Champions never sacrifice what is best for something good.
Champions may fail...but they never quit.




Becoming A Champion

1. Focus on a point.
2. Be willing to accept and learn from your mistakes
3. Stop comparing your performance with others'.
4. Don't let the discomfort of learning new techniques worry you.
5. Notice the things you are doing to make yourself successful.
6. If you feel tired, don't stop doing what you're doing. Dissociate yourself from the physical aspect of tiredness.
7. When you are tense, picture yourself in flowing, perfect performance.
8. When you feel tense, let your body relax through affirmations.
9. Play with people who want to succeed.
10. Challenge yourself.


Source: Life Positive - October 1998
We Are the Champions

1 Comments:

At 2:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best Of Luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home