Friday, July 16, 2004

Work Impacted.

That was the last thing I wanted to happen.He asked me for a status today on a major development work assigned to me.He has trust in me. The requirements are pretty complex and the there was a note in the email sent to the manager that someone with exceptional skills needs to work on it.As expected, I was the one who was assigned with it.
Could not even say no.The manager who assigned me this report and the client who raised this requirement are both important to me. Iam expecting to take the reccomendation letter for ISB from them.The problem is complex ,but is doable.
The only problem is that it requires concentration and a good amount of effor which I cannot give now as Iam preparing for my GMAT.
Strange situation..Tough Call !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home