Thursday, June 17, 2004

51 Days to go before I take my GMAT.
GMAT Preperation: Lazy but spirits high,still in planning mode.


My current situation and promises I make today:

-I need to come to a situation wheere Iam commiting atleast 2-3 hrs on my preperation on weekdays and 6-7 hrs on weekends.

-I have been just working on SC concepts and exercises. Need to move from here to the other sections also.

-Even after sitting and working out for an hour,I somehow don't feel happy with myprogress. Somewhere, something is missing.

-Inspite of repeated promises to me, I am not able to wake up everyday at 4 am. I have to be in the office by 07.30 am and I want to put in atleast two hrs of study in the morning before Iam in office. I get up somedays at 5am , 6am and sometimes don't study at all.

- I need to keep visiting the MBA blogs, the discussion forums and other stuff to make sure that the fire within me still exists.

- I have to take a mock GMAT this weekend.
Perhaps a Kaplan Diagonastic test this weekend.

-I have to do it.Remember all the factors for which you are taking the GMAT. And yep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home