Friday, March 24, 2006


I was under the impression that once I quit my job I'll have loads of time in hand.Unfortunately, that has not been the case.

For the last few days, I have been working on the resume building exercise assigned to us by the Business Career center.It is tough putting everything onto one sheet of paper.The feedback has been extremely good.Some hard criticism has come but thatz good for me.Lots of room to improve.

I also ordered a suit for self.Had to decide b/n a black and navy blue color.Finally,decided for a Navy Blue one.Also transfered the first half of the fees to Queen's.

3 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey let us know when are you leaving for Queens and what are you planning for your acco.

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger aliyaa said...

This is great information for students. This article is very helpful i really like this blog thanks. I also have some information relevant to keywords for resume writing

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Best bank coaching centres in bangalore
.www.miqclasses.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home