Saturday, March 18, 2006

Life Beyond Code

Friday,Mar 17th was my last day with the Organization.I liked the company I was working for.It was a good place and I experienced some mixed emotions on the last day.I wanted to move out to pursue my professional and personal goal.

After 5 long years,I will be back to studies .An MBA will equip me with the skills required to chase a dream.The exit from my current job also means that it is the end of coding.This May, I start a new phase -which can truly be called as 'Life Beyond Code'.

1 Comments:

At 6:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where are you doing mba from, and which company did you worked for (as a software engineer i guess)

actually, i m in final yr., and got a job offer from a software company, i also wished to do mba after sufficient experience of 2 yrs, so i was just curious how did you do it.

amir (amir.nagri at gmail (dot) com)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home