Thursday, February 09, 2006



Buffett stars in children's toon

US investment guru Warren Buffett, dubbed The Sage of Omaha, will feature in an animated series produced by brand management firm DIC Entertainment.

He is the world's second richest man, said to be worth $40bn (£22.6bn).

Now he is to feature as a financial mentor for children in a series called The Secret Millionaire's Club.

It will feature the voice and likeness of Mr Buffett, known for his folksy style and ukulele playing.

Read more here

1 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger Indiafreak said...

great blog! can I add it to my link list?

check mine:

http://erasmus-in-india.blogspot.com/

This blog was mainly about my Erasmus at IIMB. In other words, me, my indian jaan and my impressions during my exchange program in India.

feel free to promote my blog and to add it to your link list. tks!

keep writing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home