Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Iam back from the quiz. At the national finals, couldn't put up a good show.
The Kolkata wineers won the quiz and took home Rs 2 lakh, an air-conditioner and loads of goodies.
The whole Tata Crucibl experience was a really good one. I met a lot of interesting quizzers.There were folks who had won earlier the Brand Equity quiz. There were also AIMA quiz winners and a few brains who had gone up to the mastermind finals.It was a great experience meeting them.

Staying at the Taj Mahal Palace Hotel and Towers, right opposite the Gateway of India was a fabulous experience.A few of my the quizzers there saw Mr Prahalad Kakkar and Mr Anil Ambani at the Shamiana (dining room).!!

Although, We lost the quiz, we did not come back empty handed.We got a digital camera, gift hampers from Westside, a set of binoculars and a custom made bag with our names imprinted on it!

I also met Metal that evening. I have been speaking and interacting with him for a long time now but had never met him. It was good to meet him. We couldn't talk much as I had other guests too. We hope to stay in touch through our blogs.He is very different from what I had imagined him to be.He leaves to the US on the 02,Aug and I wish him all the best for his B school experience.

A faculty from Queen's will be coming down to India to teach the students at ISB this September. This is great news.I would definitely be interested in meeting her.I'll contact the Kingston office and check when she would be here in India.

1 Comments:

At 7:05 AM, Blogger Anuj Sharma said...

Awesome work ! I am planning to get an education loan but I was confused about the best deals available for me , your post gave me an amazing idea to explore for Executive Mba In India. Nice post, keep posting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home