Friday, June 17, 2005

Just tag it !



Keeping the the book-blogger tag game started by Linda Abraham alive and thanking Mr Metal and Mr Thought Curry, here are the list of 5 books that I love reading

It's Not About the Bike: My Journey Back to Life
by Lance Armstrong, Sally Jenkins

An inspirational story of Lance Armstrong- who was nearly struck down by cancer, only to recover and win the Tour de France.The best book I ever read on how someone can motivate himself to achieve his goal.


How to Get Into the Top MBA Programsby J.D., Richard Montauk
The BIBLE for MBA aspirants.I enjoyed reading the book.Even after 10 years, this book would be one of my favorites.


The Rising Elephant
Rising Elephant talks about the surprising economic power of the world's largest democracy,India.This book is a sell out in the US and Europe as it talks about the growing clash with India Over White Collar Jobs.


Business Intelligence: The Savvy Manager's Guide
This book is a must read for any business or information technology (IT) professional who is involved in data warehousing and business intelligence (BI) projects.


You Can Win - Shiv Khera
A great book that has some excellent stories,quotations.Inspires you everytime you read one of the short stories in it.I use a lot of speeches and quotations from these books in my Toastmaster speeches.





The five bloggers I am tagging are:

Thought Curry
Bharani
Metal
Bhavani
Sujayath

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home