Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Iam asked to go back to India. Ideally, I would have wanted this to happen when I had an offer from ISB.
But they want me to go there and work in Gurgaon.
If I close my eyes and think about it, I don't like that.The previous stay at Gurgaon was a painful one.
So I will make a plan here.


Plan A:
1) Take the GMAT as soon as possible (Oct10th?)
2) Get the reco letters ready (Joe, Anitha,Anoop)
3) Prepare the essays.
4) Apply before Oct end or November
5) Make it to ISB by Nov early and submit my resignation once I get thru.



Plan B:
1) Hone my skills.Get certification
2)Go to India,if this does not work, quit within 6 months and shift to a big MNS (IBM,HP)


Plan C:
1) Plan for a job change

Plan D:
Just go there and work at Gurgaon.Feel like a looser.


I lost the GMAT battle and Iam not ready to loose this one again in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home