Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Just 3 days before the the D-Day, I take my PowerPrep 2.
My score: 650.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

What this means is I should see a score between these 650 to 700 in GMAT.
This is depressing because I was targetting a score more than 700.

Let me take a call.
A score of 700 +. No questions of retaking the exam. A happy me.
A score in between 650 and 690- Take the GMAT again.(again in a month)
Score of 690-Think about retaking the exam. Depends on priorities and other aspects of life. Mostly,will not take it.
A score of less than 650- Depression...Seriously need to analyze if Iam made for an MBA or not.


Things to learn in the test
* Question 3 of quant I had realized that I was killed. It was a tough one. But the worst part was that I lost my confidence.I shouldn't let this happen on the final day.
*The same happened in the verbal section too.

*I could an answer wrong because I marked the wrong choice by mistake.How stupid !
I could have easily snatched 10 points by avoiding such kind of mistakes.

The success for 700 is to maximize your quant and pray that u don't get stumped in verbal.There is nothing else other than this. I don't expect any miracle now...

But my eyes still long to see a 700 on screen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home