Sunday, August 01, 2004

I do not know whether I should be happy about this or feel sad. It is said that the Powerprep results are an actual indicator of how you would do on the final day. I did the powereprep 1 now.I knew the questions from the OG. So, I did the test with great ease.
With a target of 700+ in mind, I should have scored atleast 720 coz I knew the questions very well..Itz a shame that inspite all this, I could only manage a 700.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


What do I make from this score..?
-Iam poor in verbal. RC sucks big time. No matter how hard I try, Iam just not able to increase the verbal score.

-Quant shows a score of 49. I don't think I will be able to get a score like this in the real test.I have my doubts about it.

I just cannot take the GMAT again. Iam mentally tired and fed up with this preperation.

And a score of 700+ in real test looks like a distant dream .
No more getting into depression mode. With the GMAT just 5 days away, let me hope for the best. Buck up dude.!!

Don't you want to be in ISB?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home