Saturday, July 24, 2004

Kaplan CAT 03

Shit...Two weeks before the exam and the scores don't improve.
All through the test, I was thinking today Iam doing well.But the scores don't improve.Got a 540 again.:(

The verbal section was the one where I got beaten. Accuracy was less than 50%.
20 correct and 21 incorrect. The RC were very tough. One RC was for 75 lines.

The only positive point I saw was that I stuck to my time management. Could complete both the tests with atleast 5 mins of time left.
I honestly don't know what to do.With just about 2 weeks left, and a 540 score, nothing much can be done. All I can do is study hard, pray,keep my cool and expect the best.

I hope to see a day where my dream is fulfilled.Honestly,with something like this, I don't think I can achieve my dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home