Monday, August 02, 2004

Am getting scared now. The D-Day appears and I am getting the exam phobia.
But since I have to make it to ISB, I will work hard and go for it.

Herez the short list of action items that I need to complete:

Monday:
Must Do
a)Review SC correction OG
b)Do the CAT maths.(Standard Deviation)

Preferred:
Review of Kaplan Verbal test.
OG Quant

Tuesday
Must Do:
a)Essay questions for AWA
b) Take Power Prep2

Wednesday
Go through all the material of verbal maintained in the file.
Go through all the quant material in the file.

Thursday
Read AWA, figure out anything left and study that.
Pray,Keep my cool

Friday
Just keep my cool.
Watch a movie.
Pray. Call up home.Sleep early.

Saturday.-The GMAT day
Just do it. Erase any doubts that I have about myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home