Friday, January 16, 2004

B-School Essays
Writing essays is one of the most difficult task of of a B-school application process.But there is one big advantage. If u ever feel that you should write an autobiography, the research u do on urself for ur B-School application ur work very simple :)
A good amount of research should be done.Iam reading the Richard Montauk book these days.Have to position myself and then work on marketing myself better.This is tough but I have to do it. The early I start, the easier things would become for me.

Here'z a candidates witty attempt of making himself unique.
Here is another one.


FAQs

3 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Blogger aliyaa said...

This is a great inspiring article. You put really very useful information. I love this blog. Keep it up!! I have a site topics for extended essay for all who wants to get topics for extended essays.

 
At 3:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love to read these kind of articles for more info visit: http://www.kidsfront.com/govt-jobs-exams/ssc-cgl.html

 
At 4:47 AM, Anonymous Valid Braindumps said...

I simply want to say I’m newbie to weblog and actually loved this page. Probably I’m going to bookmark your site 3313 Dumps Questions. You surely come with superb article content. Appreciate it for sharing with us your blog site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home