Monday, January 12, 2004

SP Jain Institute of Management and Research is one of India's premier B-School.Unlike the other Indian B-schools that solely use CAT as the deciding factor for one's selection,SP Jain looks at the entire package...Essays,Workex etc.

Here are the essays questions that were asked this year. I would be filling my form this weekend.
I wrote CAT but the exam was cancelled. :-(. Iam not sure if I will be in India in February to write the exam.

a)What does success mean to you? Success for many used to mean

b)What are your principal interests, if any, outside your academic pursuits and/or career? How have they influenced your personality?

c)Give a detailed description of your career goals and how this course would help you attain them.

d)If you had a choice, what aspect of yourself would you like to change?

e)What do you think are your family values?

f)Describe a situation where you, as an individual, set your sight on a difficult target and saw it through to completion despite obstacles?

g)Give an example of how you worked effectively in a team to accomplish an important task.

1 Comments:

At 6:07 AM, Blogger aliyaa said...

Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.Keep up the good work! Well, now I worked out in this site.so check out example of reflective essay

 

Post a Comment

<< Home