Sunday, January 11, 2004

Hi.....Itz Jan 11,2003 today ...This blog will continue till the day I get into a B-School.

Why this blog?
If u are from India and aiming for the IIMs there are tons of ppl who would be able to guide you.
But if you are one of those who plan to do an international MBA (or want to get admitted to ISB), there are a lot of things you would have to keep in minde .I had no idea when I started my preperation ....However,over a period of time, I have collected some information about the whole process. The reason for me creating this blog
a) I would be able to put all the important stuff I gather across various websites,yahoo groups into one place.A source of reference for me
b) It would help me track my progress and would always remind me of ultimate goal.
c)Any person new to the application process could get some inputs from here.


Why the name,Eklavya-MBA?
In Indian Mythology,Eklavya was a young boy who had great desire to learn the art of archery.Near his house,Eklavya installed a clay idol of Dronacharya,took self-lessons in the art of bow and arrow and mastered the art.
I aspire to do an MBA from a B-School.There are moments when I feel life would have been simpler if somebody told me how to go about the process of applying to a B-school. This blog is a teacher for me.
Like Eklavya,I would like to master this application process. My ultimate aim for maintaining this blog: To get into all the B-Schools that I apply. They say that life does not offer u many choices. But I would like it to atleast provide me the choice of the B-School that I would like to get into.


Who am I?
An Indian,Male....Yes, from the IT industry.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home