Saturday, September 22, 2007

Some good websites that will help you work towards your personal goals

Personal Mission Statements

43 Things

Daily digest and pointers on productivity

BTW, I am coming up with a few more blogs (Now that the MBA is over!).I hope to post stuff regularly in them. These blogs will be a repository of information from various sources. The first one would have some tips on staying healthy (especially for the Indians who have a unique lifestyle). The other would be news and updates on the telecomm sector (a field that I enjoy) and the last blog would be some tips on improving one's written style (something that I feel I need to work upon).

If I can stay committed, and post stuff on these blogs for a month, I'll let you know about them.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing link u have pasted on ur post . can u tell me any website which can help me out in finding about my SWOT.
I am also purduing MBA from IBS hyderabad , it will be very helpful for me to identify myself in more detailed way...
there are some hidden strength and weakness .

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger aliyaa said...

Well written. I've added your blog to my favorites and look forward to the next blog!I have a site ucsd diversity statement for all students especially for law students. This site helps them in their writing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home