Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Phew !




The past few weeks have been hectic and stressful.I have been preparing cover letters,resumes, traveling and attending interviews.

I received a call today afternoon from one of the Partners of a Consulting firm and when he extended me a job offer, this "long and tiring" process hardly mattered now. The whole experience looked nice. !

For all those blog readers who quiz me about my job status,this post is for you. I received an offer from a Consulting firm today. Would be primarily involved in Tech Strategy.

Don't quiz me more as I won't share the details.!

Take care,
IB

5 Comments:

At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Dude! This may be the first of more offers to come by :) Celebrate...

-Bharani.

 
At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations !!!

 
At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratz Bro..way to go...!

 
At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations...!!

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger Manish Malik said...

Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home